FACTORY-AUTHORIZED STANDARD PARTS RETURN POLICY
March 25, 2009
- Authorization to return parts must be gained by calling our parts department. At that time an RGA (Return Good Authorization) number will be issued.
- When calling, be ready to give a detailed explanation of why the part is being returned.
- Provide the invoice number or the shipping order number to which the part was originally obtained.
- Parts must be shipped back “Prepaid”.
A. A photocopy of the return freight charges shall accompany the returned parts.
B. If the returned part(s) is found defective, wrong part shipped, damaged during shipping or warranty, etc. return freight charges will be credited together with the part cost and original freight.
- All RGA parts must be returned within 30 days. Parts returns after 30 days will be refused and returned freight collect.
- Parts that have been ordered wrong or are no longer required will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All parts must be in like-new, usable condition, preferably in original packaging. Parts will be subject to inspection and acceptance by Marine Travelift, Inc.
- Those parts determined to be unacceptable will be refused and returned freight Collect. Parts may be unacceptable due to condition, damage during shipping, incorrect/insufficient marking, rust/corrosion, etc. Our review and decision will be final.
- Parts, which are not normal “stock” items, are not eligible for return such as custom fabricated items, obsolete items, wire rope, tubelines, etc.
- All parts must be supported by Marine Travelift invoices (either copies or invoice numbers) with credit to be issued at dealer net prices, less 25%.
- Parts must be returned within 90 days of original shipment. No RGA’s will be issued if the shipment date exceeds 90 days.